Timesavers have been awarded funding from some of the West Lancashire division of Lancashire County Councillors from the Lancashire County Council Local Member Grant Scheme.
Edward McCarthy said: “We wish to thank the councillors from Lancashire County Council for our funding award. We know from feedback that our work is very beneficial, and with extra funding we can carry on this good work and work towards new opportunities with our trainees.”
Timesavers are a small parent run charity providing training and work experience in office and computer skills for people with moderate learning difficulties and are looking for local employers to offer short periods of office work experience one or two morning per week for the people we support to give them an insight into the world of work.
- Cllr David O’Toole – West Lancashire South £200.
- Cllr Julie Gibson – Skelmersdale West £250.
- Cllr Nikki Hennessy – Ormskirk £250.
- Cllr Terry Aldridge – Skelmersdale Central £250.
- Cllr Eddie Pope – Burscough/Rufford. £250.
- Cllr Paul Greenall – West Lancs East £100.
Visit – http://www.timesavers.org.uk
Pictured-1/Some of the Timesavers produced greeting cards. 2/Vicky one of our trainees.